Quizizz is a learning platform that provides various tools to make learning enjoyable, interactive, and stimulating.
As an educator, you can take lessons, conduct formative assessments, assign homework and engage your pupils (for any grade) engagingly.
What is Quizizz?
Quizizz is mostly an online quiz software that works like an interactive game. This is a platform for question and answer that can be used across all internet browsers, Chrome, iPhone, Android devices, and specific applications.
From the student’s perspective, it makes learning more enjoyable by using games and the ability to work through a test with their devices. Teachers will find an array of quizzes that have been pre-built to choose from and the possibility to modify and build their quiz from scratch.
Utilize the Quizizz application to master any subject anytime, anywhere. You can do your research independently or participate in group quizzes, projects, and presentations in person and via remote access. It is utilized to delight more than 20 million students each month at schools, offices, homes, and workplaces worldwide.
Our app was designed to assist you in group activities and learning independently. To host and create quizzes for other users, you must sign up for a free account at www.quizizz.com.
The players can also participate in games from any device that does not have the application at joinmyquiz.com.
Instructor-led lessons/quizzes, teacher controls the pace. The entire class can go through each question in a group.
- Quizizz and Lessons for Students Student-paced Lessons/Quizzes: Students advance according to their own pace, and you can see an interactive leaderboard and live scores for each lesson or question.
- Bring Your Device (BYOD) Students can always access the content on their devices, whether it’s laptops, computers, tablets, or smartphones.
- You can access millions of quizzes. Import any general quiz as-is, then edit and personalize them.
- (Quiz + (Quiz +) Editor: Select six different types of questions to add videos, images, and audio to the teleporting of questions from other quizzes and lessons.
- Reports: Get comprehensive details on the student’s level and at the class level for every test. Communicate with parents/guardians to track the student’s progress.
- Option to customize: Personalize your quiz sessions to alter the degree of contest and speed.
- Sharing and Collaboration Your quiz can be shared with other instructors or invited to collaborate.
How to Use Quizizz?
- Go to Quizizz.com and hit “GET STARTED.”
- If you want to use an existing quiz, use this “Search for quizzes” box and browse. After you’ve selected an option, you can skip step 8. If you’d like to create the quiz yourself, go to the “Create” panel, then the “Sign Up” panel, and complete the form.
- Give the quiz a name. Quiz, and also upload an image, if you would like. You can also choose its language and then make it private or public.
- Complete a questionnaire, along with answers. Select the “incorrect” icon next to the correct answer to switch it to “correct.” It is also possible to add an image to match the event that you’d like.
- Choose “+ New Question” and repeat step 4. Repeat this process until you’ve completed all of your questions.
- Click “Finish” in the top right corner.
- Choose the appropriate grade level, subject(s), and topic(s). Additionally, you can include tags to help you find what you are looking for.
- You can choose “PLAY LIVE!” or “HOMEWORK” and choose the desired features.
- Students can visit Quizizz.com/join, enter the 6-digit code, participate in the live test, or complete their homework. Students will be asked to provide a username to be recognized.
After the students have completed it, refresh the page, and you’ll be able to view the quiz results. Click on the “+” next to the name to expand it and see more specific answers, including question-by-question.
What is the process behind the Quizizz function?
Teachers, a sign-up is required before using Quizizz. It is necessary to provide basic details, which can be accomplished using an email address associated with the school and an existing Google or Microsoft account. The most useful feature of this application is that it provides excellent integrations with other services like Edmodo(opens in a new tab) as well as Google Classroom(opens in a new tab) and Remind(opens in a new tab).
After a user account is set up, teachers can access the quiz database choices, which can be searched through and arranged to make finding the perfect exam a fast and simple procedure. You might find that a quiz already created can fulfill your requirements perfectly. It is also possible to edit the quiz and make some changes to improve your final product.
Making a new quiz is also an option with multi-select and single-option answer choices. Teachers can enter questions and answers by hand if it is the most efficient way to go about it. However, there are plenty of rich media options also. Include images in questions or as answer alternatives, as well as modify feedback for students.
You could, for instance, include a popular image that students are exposed to depending on the answer they choose to give. There are many options, but they can also be customized by teachers if needed.
What does the cost of Quizizz?
It is free to start, but the pricing structure is concealed on its home page (except for work-based alternatives).
If you want to use the free plan, however, there’s a monthly plan of $10 which is annually charged at $96. It grants access to Quizizz Super collection of quizzes as well as the ability to make unlimited tests and quizzes. You can use the site without ads with game themes, answering explanations, interactive videos, and much more.
Some tips and tricks for you
Take your time and spend time on looking
It’s crucial to take the time to spend time exploring the database since the more time there could produce a quick and easy test, instead of the long process of creating your own. Additionally, the more you search and learn, the better you use the system.
Begin your class, or an entire term, with the quizizz to determine students’ understanding of an assignment or topic. This can aid in determining how you instruct the subject, both at an individual level and also teacher-to-student.
Use the parents
Send out the results to parents, and let students be aware of what happens maybe every month so that they get another pair of eyes to judge their work.
Leave a Reply